Sonali nominated me to answer these fun questions! Please check out her wonderful blog!
1) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Type the sentence down below
“Follow the awakened
And from among the blind
The light of your wisdom
Will shine out purely.”
These are the only four lines on page 18.
2) Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My cup of coffee and my dogs
3) Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Watching Pitch Perfect two
4) What is the last thing you watched on TV?
That movie I just mentioned
5) What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Some artistic pictures
6) Tell me something about you that most people don’t know.
I have a few frequently recurring dreams that I believe have a meaning to me but I don’t know what
7) Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
This probably seems weird but I don’t have phone service! Lol I just use my phone for the Internet, pics, and music
8) What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Pictures off my camera
9) Last time you swam in a pool?
Last Summer on vacation
10) Choice of clothes, branded or local?
Any, it doesn’t matter, just if I like it. I don’t have much money so don’t get much name brands unless they are like at outlet stores
11) Your last massage? What type?
Full body massage a couple years ago with my friend. It was funny and weird. I was touched by strangers in places I never thought I would be touched by strangers and at some points I wasn’t sure if I was being massaged or assaulted! Lmao There was three people and they kept hitting me hard on my back and head.
The memory makes me giggle out loud.
12) What was the last thing you bought?
A couple Kindle books n movies
13) What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I can see! Lol
14) If you were to spend a day with a famous person, who would it be?
The Buddha! ❤
15) Who sent the last text message you received?
My therapist texted my mom's phone for me
16) Is the glass half empty or half full?
Half full of water or whatever liquid, half full of air, so completely full!
17) Would you go all out with PDA’s? (Public Display’s of Affection)
Sure, why not!? Lol! 😀
18) How are you feeling right now?
19) Would you consider going further on your first date, if everything goes well?
On a first date I wouldn't do anything other than go out and get to know each other better. If it goes well then I would plan more dates if he wanted to.
20) What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Krampus I think
21) Do you sing in the shower?
22) Which came first the chicken or the egg?
Hmmm…the chicken? Aww ❤
23) How many keys on your key ring?
24) What are your best physical features?
I like my hair, eyes, and my boobs lol My heart, I love to feel it pulsate in my chest. But I love my whole body, it does so much to keep me alive.
25) What are your best characteristics?
Compassion for others, self confidence, empathy, and optimism, also I'm very easily amused and easy going
26) What is your favorite time of the day?
Early morning and late night
27) Would you say is your ‘dress’ code right now? Formal, casual, comfortable, minimal?
Comfortable I'm in my pj's! Lol
28) How many rings before you answer the phone?
29) What is most important in life?
Universal Love and attitude
30) What are the places people are least likely to find you?
Bars & clubs
31) An unforgettable moment(s)
Watching the sun rise in the mornings is one, drinking hot tea, watching the rain at work, belly laughs…I'm a simple girl
32) If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Make it so everyone all around the world has enough food. I read there's no shortage of food in the world but people are dying of starvation because the "extra" food is thrown away instead of given to those who are dying. It's so heartbreaking.
33) Do you like to dance?
Yes! But I have no idea how to! Lol It's still fun though! I love to dance around my room at night blasting happy songs through my earphones!
34) Would you ever consider living abroad?
No but I wouldn't mind visiting some places
I want to invite everyone who wants to answer the questions above and let me know so I can check it out! I love reading facts about people!
Thank you, Sonali!! ❤
Much love & light,